West Monroe Chamber Events
- : 11/20/2017 - Wellness Center Thanksgiving KidsFit Camp - Upcoming Events
Kids out of school, but still need somewhere for them to go?
- : 11/21/2017 - Tasty Tuesday Restaurant Spotlight - Upcoming Events
This week's spotlight falls on ....
The Kitchen Restaurant
202 South 6th St.
- : 11/21/2017 - Calhoun Grocery Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening - Upcoming Events
Ribbon Cutting for Calhoun's NEW GROCERY STORE!
2:00 pm on November 21st
Located at the 103 exit in Calhoun directly across from
the 103 Truck Stop!
- : 11/25/2017 - Small Business Saturday Deals from Chamber Member Retailers - Upcoming Events
- : 11/25/2017 - ULM Football: VS Arkansas State - Upcoming Events
- : 11/25/2017 - Outdoor Movie sponsored by Centric Federal Credit Union - Upcoming Events
Outdoor Holiday Movie sponsored by Centric Federal Union. Enjoy Elf in Antique Alley under the magical Christmas lights. *Rain date: December 23, same time
- : 11/25/2017 - Outdoor Karaoke - Upcoming Events
Outdoor Karaoke! Stay after the outdoor movie. As part of of West Monroe's Christmas on the River come out in Antique Alley to express you inner Adele, Miranda, Bruno or Bing.
- : 11/28/2017 - Tasty Tuesday Restaurant Spotlight - Upcoming Events
- : 11/29/2017 - New Member's Breakfast @ The Kitchen in Monroe - Upcoming Events
Dear WMWO Chamber Member:
As one of the newest members of the West Monroe-West Ouachita Chamber of Commerce, it is our pleasure to invite you to our New Member Quarterly Breakfast on Wednesday, November 29.
The New Member Quarterly Breakfast will be held on November 29 at 8:30 a.m. at The Kitchen Restaurant, located at 202 South 6th Street in Monroe. The Kitchen Restaurant has generously offered to cook breakfast for us!
We would like to invite two of your company's representatives to attend this event and learn more about the benefits of being a WMWO Chamber member, programs and services offered by our office and ways to get involved. The breakfast is an informal and casual way to meet WMWO Chamber staff members, Board of Directors and Chamber Diplomats.
We hope you will be able to join us for breakfast on November 29. If you plan to attend, please RSVP to Membership Director Tom McCandlish at (318) 325-1961 or email@example.com. Thank you for your membership to the WMWO Chamber of Commerce!
WMWO Chamber of Commerce
- : 11/30/2017 - The Frame Place Ribbon Cutting/After-Hours - Upcoming Events