Welcome to The Moon Griffon Show!
LOUISIANA’S OWN CONSERVATIVE RADIO SHOW
Are you looking for a local Louisiana Cajun-style, tell-it-like-it-is conservative radio show that isn’t afraid to challenge elected officials, gives you breaking local and national news and updates, and a whole lot of entertainment? The Moon Griffon Show brings that, and more!
Moon Griffon has a reputation for covering issues and events not shown on TV or reported in regular news. He focuses on where your money is being spent and what the legislature is up to, and brings his unique perspective to a show that is syndicated throughout the great state of Louisiana.
The Voice of Louisiana
Known as “The Voice of Louisiana,” Moon Griffon delivers truthful commentary while adding in humor, wit and entertainment. You can count on hearing regular interviews from local elected officials, state government watchdogs and political analysts to bring you the truth.
Tune in today!
Meet Moon Griffin
Born and raised in Plaquemine, Louisiana, Moon mixes common sense thinking with his own brand of Cajun flavor. He is a graduate of the University of Louisiana at Monroe. An avid fisherman, Moon will travel anywhere to put a hook in the water. He and his wife Tonia live with their 4 children in Monroe.
Moon Griffon is available for public speaking engagements. If you are looking for an entertaining motivational speaker, Moon can provide the spark you need. Combining politics and personal experience with his charming sense of humor and common sense, Moon is guaranteed to delight any audience.
Moon Griffon1 week ago
That’s the main reason companies will not come to Louisiana. First thing you see are lawyer signs.
Isn't that the dude who quotes Bible verses on some of his signs.? Pretty sad reflection Louisiana. Cross the border from Texas, and trial lawyer signs as far as the eye can see the entire I-10 stretch.
It’s a reason why insurance rates are so high here causing many to not carry insurance. You better have uninsured motorist. The ambulance chasers on the billboards and annoying TV commercials encourage lawsuits. I wish we would go back to the 80’s when attorneys were not allowed to advertise.
Wayyyyy too many signs of him and Morris Bart!!!
Sad but true about 50 attorney signs between New Iberia and Broussard. Louisiana the sue state is known throughout the United States that's why we are losing businesses and residents. Sue happy and over taxed !!!
That ain't no lie. There's has to be about 300 between Lake Charles and New Orleans
Sad, but true. Ever wondered why vehicle insurance is so high in Louisiana? This is the reason. Time to do something about it.
If you get rear ended in Louisiana just look up😂
When I retire it won't be in the Louisiana swamp. Might be put in jail or sued/ taxed to death !
Sick of it!! My brother came to visit from another state and couldn't believe all the TV commercials.
He’s the guy that hates truck drivers and tries to screw them out of money,maybe if he’s man enough come ride and see how your clients lie about how they drive
State Farm told us they always settle in Louisiana because there are so many personal injury attorneys and this state is so litigious
True enough. One of these fellas has signs about every half mile on 90.
I drove down from Virginia to West Monroe to Baton Rouge 2 weeks ago. It started just south of Nashville and then Alabama was also ate up with them.
Even Bridgette's 5 year old grandbaby said maw maw if you ever get into a wreck call Gordon he can get you 150,000 dollars he said I see it all the time on tv 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So true...between that and Morris Bart.
It is sad that Louisiana is being tagged the law suit state!!
Exactly why our insurance rates are so ridiculous!
Moon Griffon Not all lawyers are bad. It's just that 99% make the other 1% look bad.
Ain’t that the truth
Sad, but true!
Sad but true!!!
Justin Ryland I remember seeing these everywhere lol
Pitiful, but true!
Moon Griffon1 week ago
Hahahahahahaha,balanced budget,these yahoos couldn’t balance a ball on the ground.
Talk about runnin’ Louisiana into the ground... ~can you say bankrupt?
Moon Griffon2 weeks ago
ugly is as ugly does and this is a ugly post ...even if truth in it.
Good One !!!
She deserves everything she’s getting. It’s way time she’s charged.
A bill to open all tide flow waters is coming up soon. BASSMASTERS and fisherman have refused to come back to Louisiana due to the posting of water and attack on the fisherman who fished. The money line for the just the BASSMASTER classic is 30 B and this is only one.
Let her keep running her mouth, she keeps on proving how coo-coo she really is...ate up with evil too.
Time for the old folks home, you old hag! Better yet, the gulag!
Love it !!