- Wed, 28 Sep 2016 14:12:23 +0000: Local jockey Calvin Borel named to La. Sports Hall of Fame 2017 - Monroe - Sports
Three-time Kentucky Derby-winning jockey Calvin Borel, from Catahoula, is joined by LSU’s David Toms, whose 13 PGA Tour golf wins include a major championship, nine-time Pro Bowl football star Ed Reed, and World Series champ Juan Pierre headlining eight 2016 competitive ballot inductees chosen for the Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame.
- Wed, 28 Sep 2016 04:27:49 +0000: Viator wants consistency as ULM prepares for Auburn - Monroe - Sports
ULM's coach hopes the last six quarters of football carry over into Jordan-Hare Stadium.
- Wed, 28 Sep 2016 01:24:30 +0000: LSU moves on from tumultuous weekend, looks to future - Monroe - Sports
Heart broken Tigers trying to pick up the pieces after losing their coach - "I don't know what to say," says K.J. Malone
- Tue, 27 Sep 2016 23:53:02 +0000: Domestic abuse battery charges against Godchaux dropped - Monroe - Sports
Based on inconsistent statements by the victim and her wish to drop the charges, East Baton Rouge Parish DA dropped them
- Tue, 27 Sep 2016 23:31:44 +0000: West Monroe stadium makes progress - Monroe - Sports
The expansion of seating at Rebel Stadium will nearly double seating capacity.